MT4G Motorcycle GPS/4G Tracking Device
Suits all motorcycles. The Fleetminder MT4G is a compact and discrete GPS tracking module for 24/7 monitoring of your motorcycle using the 4G network.
When paired to the Fleetminder tracking platform, 24/7 security is provided via real time tamper and Geo-fence alerts if the motorcycle is moved from a set location. The device draws less than 2mA of power when parked and wakes up on movement or ignition key events in as little as 3 seconds. When the key is on, the location and speed is reported every 60 seconds or at each corner, whichever comes first and a history is kept online for 6 months to aid with recovery if stolen.
The MT4G uses a 4G SIM card on the Telstra network to transmit to the Fleetminder web based tracking platform and the SIM cost is included in the Fleetminder tracking subscription. You can access the device online via a password protected web page login or via the included Fleetminder mobile app when you are on the move. The MT4G is a must have for the security of any motorcycle.
• 4G Telstra network communications
• Internal GPS receiver for live location, speed and direction updates
• Assisted GPS for improved accuracy when in a shed or garage
• Programmable intelligent reporting system. 1 minute plus corners by default
• Power saving sleep mode uses less than 2mA of power
• Fast wakeup – >3s Hot start, >15s Warm start, >30s Cold start
• Built in G-Sensor for detecting movement and harsh riding
• Backup battery in case of power cuts on main supply
• Output to control a relay remotely – eg. Starter kill
• Simple 3 wire installation
• IP65 Waterproof housing
• Compact size measuring 37mm/89mm/12mm (W/L/H)
Fleetminder Tracking Subscription Features
• Real time web based management tool
• Monitor vehicle 24/7
• Programmable alerts – Free by email or purchase SMS credits
• Harsh driving/harsh acceleration/crash sensor alerts
• Over-speed and idle time reporting
• Unlimited Geo-fences
• Automated email alerts – Trip reports, travel times, speed alerts, mileage etc
• Service reminders based on time or distance travelled
• Free Apple and Android app paired to your login
Fleetminder tracking options
To locate your vehicle (or asset) you can use:
The fleetminder Live Tracking system has additional benefits of 6 month recording of each location message sent by the tracker (usually every 3 minutes), whereas the mobile phone app will only let you know where the vehicle (or asset) is right now (i.e. no trip history).
Click the links above for the benefits of each tracking system.
Other GPS tracking device information
Our GPS vehicle trackers can be used in all Australian vehicles, trailers, cars, caravans, vans, trucks as well as in machinery, boats or any other asset that you require to be tracked.
GPS vehicle tracking has become very popular in Australia for both consumer and business applications. Personal GPS vehicle tracking situations include monitoring the safety of young and older drivers and protecting a vehicle whilst parked away from home.
Business use of GPS tracking devices include:
- Improved customer service and delivery times
- Better field staff communication
- OH&S for driver safety
- Theft detection
- Asset recovery
- Monitoring unauthorised use, and
- Better asset management
GPS tracking devices reduce business vehicle costs (fuel, insurances, down-time) and increase productivity. With so many benefits that come with GPS vehicle trackers many business owners with company or fleet vehicles are choosing to get on-board with the latest in tracking technology.
In Australia, the mobile 4G/3G network is used to transfer the data from the GPS trackers. Any area which receives mobile coverage such as all major Australian cities Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, Darwin, Hobart and regional areas are suitable for our general tracking devices.