SM1-C GPS Satellite only Tracking
|City and remote region asset tracking
- Uses satellite messaging communication (for remote areas and out at sea)
- Configurable for your asset communication/tracking needs. For example “When ignition on” or “when door opened”, etc.
- Provides regular scheduled and/or emergency alerts by email or SMS text
- The “Asset Ready” design allows it to be easily installed and field managed without the need for harnesses, antennas, or external power.
- Installs in minutes using automotive adhesive tape or with the included mounting bracket.
- Powered by 4 “off-the-shelf” AAA lithium batteries providing 12 months of battery life, removing the need to purchase expensive proprietary replacement batteries.
- Asset-ready design: Allows for easy installation and field management without the need for antennas or external power
- Quick installation: Use industrial adhesives, brackets or screw mounts for installation
- Operates on 5v external line power, 8-22v regulator cable or 4x AAA Lithium batteries
- Change of location sensing sends alerts if asset moves outside of pre-determined range
- Messaging reduction mode: Reduced satellite messaging if asset remains in same location for a pre-determined period of time
- Hardware on/off feature: Allows the unit to initiate GPS recentering functionality
- Standard messaging: Wake, GPS locate, transmit location, resume sleep
- Theft alert reporting: By alarm or motion. Trigger alert activated by relay, alarm or sensor
- Integrated accelerometer: Message on start and stop
- Alternative reporting: Reporting triggered by alarm or motion
- Transmits GPS location on interval for programmed time or while alarm remains active
- Free Apple and Android fleet management app
- Dimensions: 24mm (h) x 70mm (w) x 82mm (l) with bracket
- Water resistant standard IP68
- 12v to 5v input cable (sold separately)
- 12/24v input cable (sold separately)