LP1 – GPS Satellite only Tracking
|City and remote region asset tracking
- Configurable for the asset’s specific communication/tracking needs. For example “When ignition on” or “when door opened”, etc.
- The “Asset Ready” design allows it to be easily installed and field managed without the need for harnesses, antennas, or external power.
- Installs in minutes using automotive adhesive tape or with the included mounting bracket.
- The LP1 utilises motion sensors, comparative GPS positioning and custom configured sensors to gather and transmit asset status information.
- Powered by 2 or 4 ‘off-the-shelf” AA lithium batteries providing 3+ years of battery life, removing the need to purchase expensive proprietary replacement batteries.
- Uses satellite messaging communication (for remote areas and out at sea)
- Configurable for the asset’s specific needs and provides regular scheduled and/or emergency alerts by email, text or cellular.
- SMS: Wake, GPS Locate, Transmit Location, Resume Sleep.
- Up to 12 programmable sleep time-of-wake settings
- Theft recovery reporting based on distance moved.
- Reduced satellite messaging if asset remains in the same location resulting in lower messaging costs.
- Alternate supervisory reporting schedule triggered by ”alarm” or motion.
- Transmits GPS location on alternate interval for programmed time or while alarm remains active.
- Message on start and stop.
- Engage interval override on motion for a set time or while in motion.
- Up to 12 different reporting times: Interval or 24 hour operation mode, Alternate reporting scheduling, Motion Sensor/ Vibration parameters and scheduling, Reduced Messaging/ Re-centering, Contact Closure.
- Water and dust rated to IP66 (dust tight, can handle water jets, but not immersion)
- Size: 172mm (l) x 83mm (w) x 22mm (h)
- One year limited warranty