For Crucial Security & Safety Applications
Full HD Live video streaming mobile DVR
The fleetminder mobile DVR (MDVR) is a cost effective, multi-functional recording device with the ability to transmit Full 2MP HD live streaming video, tracking, GPS and other vehicle (or asset) data.
- Full HD 2MP Live video and audio streaming from your vehicles*
- Also records to on-board storage (hard drive and SD)
- GPS tracking
- Real time WEB based mapping & management system
- Able to connect up to 4 (MDVR4) and 8 (MDVR8) cameras for front, side and rear video footage
- Crucial video and audio for security applications
- Reports on inefficient staff and assets
- Reduce mileage and vehicle abuse
- Safeguard your staff and assets
- Reduce insurance premiums
- MDVR4-4G – 4 Channel, D1 resolution, 4G comms, analogue camera inputs
- MDVR8-4G – 8 Channel, D1 resolution, 4G comms, analogue camera inputs
- MDVR-IP4 – 4 Channel, Full HD 1080p resolution, 4G comms, IP camera inputs*
- MDVR-IP8 – 8 Channel, Full HD 1080p resolution, 4G comms, IP camera inputs*
- Hard drive 2.5” laptop size SATA II 6Gb/s (9.5mm height drive recommended)
- NESA cameras – Analogue or IP cameras (pictured below)
- NESA 7″ quad LCD screen
- Full 1080p HD Video* & live streaming and on-board recording
- Streams audio on all channels
- Built-in GPS module
- Vehicle (or asset) tracking and viewing of video and other data
- Built-in G-sensor to monitor crashes, harsh braking & accelerating
- Removable 2.5 inch HDD (supports max 2TB). Includes professional hard disk damping technology.
- SD card for backup recording & data mirroring (included 32GB SDHC card)
- 8 digital alarm inputs, 2 digital level output
- Wi-Fi data download to your server automatically when in range or USB 2.0 data download
- Three RS485 interfaces, one RS232 interface
- HDMI video output
- 12V power output (max 3A) to power cameras and small LCD screen(s).
*Full HD 1080p recording is only available on MDVR-IP4 or MDVR-IP8 using supplied IP cameras.