Thank you for downloading the fleetminder mobile phone app.
The following information will display on the fleetminder app for fleetminder customers paying the Live Tracking subscription fee:
- Select your vehicles or assets from the list
- Vehicle Tracking – See your vehicle and assets Live on a Google map
- Dashboard – View vehicle usage totals (Trips, Distance, Duration, Idle, Fuel Utilization, Alert Counts, Economy & Safety Score, Other Details – Fuel Cost and total CO2 emitted)
- View alerts (GPS, ECU, DTC, Service Overdue)
- Trip Report
- Driving Analysis
- Maintenance Schedule
- Service History
The fleetminder LITE mobile app
*** This is our legacy app for our older FM Lite and OBD150 GPS vehicle trackers
The fleetminder mobile app provides a convenient way to interact and use your fleetminder GPS tracking device.
- A quick link to the Live Tracking website
- The ability to send various SMS commands to the tracking device (units with SIM cards)
- A convenient way to record multiple vehicles in a list with their respective SIM numbers
When opening the app for the first time on your mobile phone, you will be required to enter the mobile number of the SIM in the tracker. If you don’t know what that number is, then contact our fleetminder admin staff on 08 9383 7833.
When entering the mobile number, enter the digits without spacing or hyphens. For example, an Australian mobile number that is 0400 888 999, will need to be entered as 0400888999.
If you would like to communicate with the tracker whilst overseas, you will need to enter in the international country code first and remove the leading zero. For example, an Australian mobile number 0400 888 999, will need to be entered as 61400888999.
Use the “Add Vehicle” screen to add another tracker to your list. You will need to enter the SIM mobile number and a description (e.g. Van1 XXXYYYY, with XXXYYYY being the registration number, or just a vehicle description e.g. “Wife’s car”)
The app outputs pre-written commands when you press any of the orange buttons. You will need to send the SMS from your phone’s messaging function in order for the tracker to receive the command.
Once you have sent a SMS text command the installed fleetminder GPS tracking device will report back to your mobile phone.
If you selected the “WHERE’S MY VEHICLE” command the tracker will then send it’s GPS location back to your mobile phone – usually within 60 seconds or less. You can then view this GPS location on your mobile phone’s mapping service such as Google Maps.