Australian Vehicle Tracker
OBD Plug & Go GPS Tracker
|Simple to install. No wiring required. GPS car/van tracker with full reporting over the 4G network.
The OBD-400 is a 4G/GPS intelligent tracking device compatible with passenger and light commercial vehicles. With a much larger coverage and range over previous 3G models, the OBD-400 is simple and effective way to track your vehicles. No installation costs, just plug in to the vehicle’s OBDII port. Live tracking with 1 minute logs – if out of mobile tower range, the logs are stored on the device and uploaded once back in range. Full reports such as mileage, idle time and speeding reports are available. The OBD-400 can send instant alerts via SMS or email if a driver is speeding.
Effective anti-theft alert features: Geofence locations can be added anytime and users can be alerted if the vehicle is removed from that location; The OBD-400 can also alert you if the device is removed by the driver. Free Android and Apple iOS app available for download. Tracking requires monthly subscription.
- Simple to install – No wiring required
(plugs into into your vehicle’s OBDII diagnostic port under the dash, or in the side kickboard.)
- Live location tracking
- Access to reports and alerts
- Larger coverage area than previous 3G models.
- Unlimited geofence location storage
- Suits most vehicles built after 1996 containing a OBD II port
- Includes FREE tracking mobile phone app (Apple & Android versions)
- Quality 4G GPS vehicle tracker for cars and vans
- Powered by vehicle’s OBD II port – No wiring required
- 4G mobile network communication
- Real-time monitoring and GPS tracking
- Built-in backup battery
- Compact size: 63mm (l) x 50mm (w) x 28mm (h) – without the OBD extension cable
- Locate your vehicle(s) via your web browser on a PC, smart phone or tablet anytime, anywhere.
- Easy geo-fencing (zone) setup, sites and general alerts
- Tow/theft alerts
- Multi-vehicle management (for family or business vehicles)
- Trip reports:
- Drive time, idle time, mileage, over-speed and geofence alert
- Tracking data intervals every 1 minute (when the vehicle is moving).
- Up to 6 months tracking history
- Older data can be archived for easy retrieval
FITTING THE OBD-400 TO YOUR VEHICLE
Simply look for the On Board Diagnostic (OBD) in your vehicle or review your car owners manual for the OBD port location.
AUSTRALIAN GPS CAR TRACKING DEVICES
To view the full range of GPS car tracking devices click here.
Check out our car tracking guide.