The range of fleetminder GPS trackers with Live Web tracking and our FREE Mobile Phone App
Inexpensive GPS vehicle and asset tracker
Applications: Bus, coach, car, boat, motorbike, caravan, van, 4WD, truck or any vehicle or machinery tracking. Instant theft alert feature.
Plug & Go GPS car / van tracker
Applications: car and vans. Simple to install – just plug in. Easy to use. Great price.
Fleet vehicle tracking (city & remote)
Switches automatically between the mobile network to satellite when out of mobile network range. IP66 dust, water and impact resistant.
How GPS vehicle trackers work
GPS vehicle trackers work by receiving GPS data from satellites and then transmitting location and other data to either the mobile phone network or to another satellite system.
In both cases the data is then sent to a cloud-based server for viewing by the fleetminder Live Tracking software login.
On demand GPS location can be obtained from your car using our FREE fleetminder mobile phone app. Look for our GPS vehicle tracking app by searching for “fleetminder” on your app store.
The multiple benefits of GPS vehicle tracking
For consumers (private vehicle use) the benefits of car tracking devices include:
- Knowing exactly where your car is 24/7 even if you are on holidays on the other side of the world
- Automatic warning alerts if your car is being stolen or towed
- Reduced insurance premium costs, as many insurance companies give discounts if a tracker is installed
With certain fleetminder GPS tracker models your car can even be remotely disabled using the fleetminder GPS vehicle tracker app.
For business owners and fleet operators the significant range of benefits of fleetminder GPS car tracking devices including:
- Improved customer service: by being able to route drivers, inform customers, etc
- Field staff communication: notify driver of hazards, notifications for deliveries, traffic, etc.
- OH&S: health and safety of field staff and drivers
- Maintenance: Prestart checklists, vehicle use reports, virtual log books
- Productivity: Time sheets, better journey/route management
- Cost reduction: Reduce insurance premium costs, lower fuel expenses
- Theft detection/notification: using the geofence zone function
- Asset recovery: quick recovery if the car is stolen or used without authorisation
- Unauthorised use: Be notified, geofencing, optional RFID
- Car asset management: Know how often a car is used and where. Be able to see all assets in use. Improve asset use.
- Driver management: Monitor driver behaviour
- Reporting: Detailed asset/vehicle reports and 6 month trip data stored
Simple GPS vehicle tracker device installation
GPS car tracking devices are easily installed and can be simply hidden from view.
For most installations on 3 wires need to be connected to a GPS tracker. Please note that if you are installing GPS tracking devices to monitor company or fleet vehicles your staff and drivers need to know the vehicle is being monitored. Check with your state legislation for details.
fleetminder is an Australian developed product and is exported internationally. Our range of GPS tracking devices can be monitored using alerts to your mobile phone, or via our live web tracking website.
GPS car and van trackers
GPS truck trackers
GPS truck trackers not only provide location data but also engine and driving data. Additional sensors and wiring is required.
Other tracking applications
For any other vehicle or asset tracking applications contact us for the best advice about the most suitable tracking device for your situation.