Our range of fleetminder GPS trackers with Live Web tracking and FREE Mobile Phone App
*** We are based in Perth, WA for local sales, installation and support.
Inexpensive GPS vehicle and asset tracking device
Applications: Bus, coach, car, boat, motorbike, caravan, van, 4WD, truck or any vehicle or machinery tracking. Instant theft alert feature.
Plug & Go GPS vehicle tracker
Applications: car and vans. Simple to install – just plug in. Easy to use. Great price.
Customised fleet management system
Completely modular GPS tracking system. Only pay for the features you need.
Remote area GPS tracking device (land or sea)
Applications: Trucks, machinery, trailers, caravans, boats, ships. Uses satellite communication to return the asset’s location anywhere on land or sea.
Trailer / caravan / boat / powered machinery tracker
Applications: Tradie trailers, truck trailers, boats, machinery, etc. This device will continue to transmit it’s location for up to 30 days.
Applications: Any container/goods, unpowered trailers or machinery. Can transmit location for up to 3 years.
Whether you wish to track an individual boat, bus, car, caravan, container, coach or motor home or a fleet of vans, trailers, or trucks, fleetminder can help.
Our GPS tracker devices can also be used to track machinery or any other expensive asset.
How GPS vehicle trackers and asset tracking works
GPS vehicle trackers work by receiving GPS data from satellites and then transmitting location and other data to either the mobile phone network or to another satellite system. In both cases the data is then sent to a cloud-based server for viewing by the fleetminder Live Tracking software login. On demand GPS location can be obtained from your vehicle (or asset) using our FREE fleetminder mobile phone app. Look for our GPS vehicle tracker app by searching for “fleetminder” on your app store.
The multiple benefits of GPS Tracking
For consumers (private vehicle use) the benefits of car trackers include knowing where are family member or friend is if they are using the family vehicle and theft warning if your vehicle is moved from a garage or outside parking spot. With certain fleetminder GPS tracker models your vehicle can even be remotely disabled using the fleetminder GPS vehicle tracker app.
For business owners and fleet operators the significant range of benefits of fleetminder GPS trackers include:
- Improved customer service: by being able to route drivers, inform customers, etc
- Field staff communication: notify driver of hazards, notifications for deliveries, traffic, etc.
- OH&S: health and safety of field staff and drivers
- Maintenance: Prestart checklists, vehicle use reports, virtual log books
- Productivity: Time sheets, better journey/route management
- Cost reduction: Reduce insurance premium costs, lower fuel expenses
- Theft detection/notification: using the geofence zone function
- Asset recovery: quick recovery if an asset is stolen or used without authorisation
- Unauthorised use: Be notified, goefencing, optional RFID
- Asset management: Know how often an asset is used and where. Be able to see all assets in use. Improve asset use.
- Driver management: Monitor driver behaviour
- Reporting: Detailed asset/vehicle reports and 6 month trip data stored
Simple GPS vehicle tracking device installation
GPS vehicle tracking devices are easily installed and can be simply hidden from view. For most installations on 3 wires need to be connected to a GPS tracker. Please note that if you are installing GPS trackers to monitor company or fleet vehicles your staff and drivers need to know the vehicle is being monitored. Check with your state legislation for details.
fleetminder is an Australian developed product and is exported internationally. Our range of GPS tracking devices can be monitored using alerts to your mobile phone, or via our live web tracking website.
Car and van GPS trackers
(the fleetminder OBD300 tracker just plugs in – no wiring required)
GPS truck trackers
GPS truck trackers not only provide location data but also engine and driving data. Additional sensors and wiring is required.
Other tracking applications
For any other vehicle or asset tracking applications contact us for the best advice about the most suitable tracking device for your situation.