Fleet management solution
|Extensive coverage with both the NextG & Iridium satellite networks. Ability to add 2-way communication between driver and base (Garmin).
Transportation, Mining, Oil & Gas, Maritime, Aeronautical
- City and remote coverage using both 3G / NextG and Iridium satellite communication.
- The GARMIN™ screens can be added to provide 2-way base and driver communication. This provides rapid response and support if and when needed, improving driver safety and reducing break down time.
- Navigation, dispatch and daily routing can be done for either trucks or passenger vehicles providing the quickest route to the destination saving you time and money.
- The Platinum series provides you with the freedom to add or remove features and options as your business needs change or grow.
- Reduce mileage and vehicle abuse.
- Safeguard your staff and assets.
- Reduce insurance premiums.
- Reporting by SMS or Web.
- Garmin Car & Truck Navigation & Interface Cable
- Harsh Braking / Crash Sensor
- 7 Input Controller
- Wireless RF Panic Switch
- Temperature Sensor
- Fuel Level Sensor
- 3G / Iridium auto-switching communications
- Reserved Garmin Interface Port (For on the spot Driver Communications)
- Digital and Analog Inputs and Outputs
- IP66 Waterproof Housing
- Built in Tamper Switch
- RFID Reader (for Driver Identification)
- Engine Hour Calculations
- Auxiliary 7 x Input Controller Port
- CanBus Interface Port
- Wireless RF Panic Button Port
- OTA firmware and settings.
- Harsh Driving / Harsh Acceleration / Crash Sensor Port
- New microprocessor controlled Fuel Sensor Port
Using GARMIN Touch Series Devices
- Two way messaging (GPRS and IRIDIUM)
- Predefined Messaging (GPRS and IRIDIUM)
- Choice Selection Messaging (GPRS and IRIDIUM)
- Immediate Route to Navigation (GPRS and IRIDIUM)
- Predefined Point Navigation (driver selectable)
- Hands free Bluetooth phone connectivity with phone book and call history.
- Truck maps (with specific Garmin models)
- Speed limit warnings
- ETA alerting and warnings
- Driver Identification
- Worldwide Mapping