Australian Vehicle Tracker
OBD Plug & Go GPS Tracker
|Simple to install. No wiring required. GPS car/van tracker with engine data and full reporting over the 3G network.
- Simple to install – No wiring required
(plugs into into your vehicle’s OBDII diagnostic port under the dash, or in the side kickboard.)
- Live location tracking
- Access to reports, alerts and unlimited geofences
- Remote access to engine data
- Suits most vehicles built after 1996 containing a OBD II port
- Quality 3G GPS vehicle tracker for cars and vans
- Powered by vehicle’s OBD II port – No wiring required
- 3G / NextG mobile network communication
- Real-time monitoring and GPS tracking
- Will also transmit engine data such as RPM, speed, fuel level, etc (in Live Tracking mode)
- Built-in backup battery
- Supplied with a panic duress button
- Locate your vehicle(s) via your web browser on a PC, smart phone or tablet anytime, anywhere.
- Easy geo-fencing (zone) setup, sites and general alerts
- Tow/theft alerts
- Multi-vehicle management (for family or business vehicles)
- Trip reports:
- Drive time, idle time, mileage, over-speed and geofence alert
- Tracking data intervals every 3 minutes (when the vehicle is moving). With further options available for 1 minute interval tracking (additional charges apply).
- Up to 6 months tracking history
- Older data can be archived for easy retrieval
FITTING THE OBD-300 TO YOUR VEHICLE
Simply look for the On Board Diagnostic (OBD) in your vehicle or review your car owners manual for the OBD port location.
AUSTRALIAN GPS CAR TRACKING DEVICES
To view the full range of GPS car tracking devices click here.